Hydraulically Applied Mulches
Sprayed grass seeding is a great alternative to sod for erosion control, steep hill slopes, and commercial and residential landscaping. It holds soil in place more effectively than 100% paper mulch and discarded waste wood mulch. When mixed with seed and fertilizer, Hydraulically Applied Mulch forms a homogeneous slurry that ensures an evenly distributed stand of grass.
Get superior performance at a competitive price and a higher loading rate with ProMatrix™. ProMatrix with patented Engineered Fiber Matrix™ (EFM™) technology was created to give you an edge when bidding on jobs requiring BFM/SMM hydraulic products. ProMatrix delivers the erosion control and vegetative establishment you expect from Profile Products at a competitive price and with 20% fewer tank loads per job!
ProMatrix EFM delivers superior performance and sustainable results, in an easy-to-apply, and cost effective solution:
- Highest-loading formulation with BFM performance; 60 pounds per 100 gallons of water
- Speeds application; proprietary Dispersion Granules facilitate even distribution of the fibers and chemistry to ensure smooth slurry pumping and shooting
- Class-leading erosion control effectiveness; meets or exceeds all industry testing standards for BFM/SMM products
- Lasting performance with a Functional Longevity of up to 12 months
- Quick germination and rapid vegetative establishment
- Environmentally safe; it’s non-toxic, contains 100% recycled wood fibers and is 100% biodegradable
Save time and tank loads while increasing job-site productivity with ProGanics® DUAL™. In one hydraulic application you get the proven soil-building benefits of ProGanic® Biotic Soil Media™ plus the best erosion control effectiveness among all combination products.
Get in, get it done and move on with ProGanics DUAL.
The patented ingredients of ProGanics® ignite the nutrient cycling necessary to improve soil health for sustainable vegetation establishment while the erosion control protection of a BFM effectively locks down seed and soil.
ProGanics® DUAL™ is a Biotic Erosion Control Matrix (BECM) that is ideal for:
- Time-sensitive, large projects with depleted soils and slopes ≤ 2H:1V
- Remote or difficult-to-access sites
- Complicated jobs where efficiency is paramount to turning a profit
- Increased productivity by reducing time and tankloads required for projects
- High loading (75 pounds to 100 gallons of water)
- Costs less than the combined installed cost of Biotic Soil Media (BSM) and Bonded Fiber Matrix (BFM) products
- Replaces costly compost and topsoil, while also preventing erosion with a single application
- Helps close-out projects more quickly
- Simplifies project logistics by reducing the need to transport multiple products to the jobsite
Patented Flexterra® High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium™ (HP-FGM™)—proven to surpass all hydraulically applied mulch products and turf establishment blankets:
- Immediately effective upon application—bonds directly to soil
- Superior erosion control—99% effective at multiple large-scale testing laboratories
- Excellent functional longevity that lasts through grow-in
- Ideal for dormant seeding and long-term protection in arid climates
- Less soil preparation, faster lay down and lower installed cost than rolled blankets
- Faster vegetative establishment and greater biomass production than any rolled blanket or hydraulically applied mulch available
- Minimizes soil loss and turbidity of effluent runoff
- Proven to be completely environmentally friendly
An ideal choice for critical sites with up to 2:1 slopes. Delivers up to 30% more yield—which means more money in your pocket.
- Contains 100% of the highest quality wood fiber
- Thermally Refined® wood fiber delivers up to 50% more water-holding capacity than atmospherically refined wood mulches
- Meets or exceeds all requirements for wood fiber mulch
- Available in 50 lb bags